ULTIMATE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
– 2 cups of cooked egg noodles
– 2 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded
– 2 cups of corn (you can use fresh, frozen, or canned)
– 1 cup of milk
– 2 10oz cans of cream of chicken soup
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 tbsp of minced garlic
– ½ cup of shredded cheese (I use cheddar, but any cheese will do)
– ¾ cup of french-fried onions
– Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
While the oven is preheating, grease a 9 by 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix the cooked egg noodles, shredded chicken, corn, milk, cream of chicken soup, onion, garlic, cheese (add extra if you like it extra cheesy!) bacon, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the chicken mixture into your greased pan.
When the oven is preheated, place the pan into the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and serve the ultimate chicken warm and enjoy!