Hawaiian pineapple cake
- Flour 2 cups
- Sugar 2 cups
- Eggs 2
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Chopped walnuts 4-5 Optional and you can any nut, almonds according to your liking
- Crushed pineapple can with its natural juice It is important not to buy the syrup one as the natural taste much better
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
For the delicious cream cheese frosting:
- Butter unsalted half cup
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Coconut for garnish Optional but it tastes so well so give it a try
- Confectioners’ sugar 1 and a half cup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Take a large bowl and mix all of the cake ingredients.
Grease a pan and add the cake mixture to it. Bake it for 35-40 minutes until you see the cake has gotten the color of golden brown.
With a beater, mix the cream cheese, vanilla essence, and butter.
Slowly add the sugar in it while the mixture keeps beating.
Your delicious cream cheese frosting is ready.
Spread evenly on the cake
Add some coconut or pineapple or chopped walnuts on top for garnishing.